My Social Life :)

12/30/12

Losing Creativity?!

After this mad Christmas rush of ornament orders I feel like I am now stuck in a not-so-creative world. I feel like I have lost all creativity after all the hard work. I mean seriously what do you do in that type of situation?? I feel like I am stuck doing the same things over and over.

I look at all my stamps and embellishments and just feel like I have done it all before. I don't like creating things that I have all ready made, I don't like making 2 of the same cards unless my customer wants me too. I am the type of person where I want to create the best for my customers. I keep everything low in cost so everyone is able to afford them. All I want is to bring something new to my shop and something that will bring joy.

I think what I need to do is sit back and let God restore me and let the creative juices flow back through my veins ;) Only He can help me, and I know He will. Maybe there is something SO incredibly awesome in store for me that I have to wait a little while longer for.

Just a short rambling post ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for Co-hosting:) Now following via GFC. Not to worry about your creativity, January always bring a fresh look about everything:) Just hide and watch:) Also now following via LINKY:)

    If you get a chance drop by, I co-host an awesome hop "Let's Get Social Sunday" where you can link up all your social sites (and your blog) to meet new friends and gain more followers:)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/2012/12/lets-get-social-sunday-1_30.html

    Hope to see you there, and Hope you have a Very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! New beginnings! I will look into it, thanks!

      Delete
  2. New follower from the GFC blog hop! Looking forward to what kind of inspiration strikes after you've had a little creative rest. You surely need a break after making all those Christmas ornaments!

    Happy New Year,

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca/
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a lot of ornaments, lol so yea I am sure I will have my etsy shop full of new things soon! thanks for following! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete
  3. happy new year! i'm a new follower via gfc blog hop. thanks for co-hosting. please do visit my site and hope for a follow back!

    http://merdinein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you! Thanks for following :)

      Delete