My Social Life :)

12/31/12

I am ready for a blog hop!

I have been out of the blogging world for far too long, so what better way to start again!? Come and join in! We would love to "meet" you :) 


It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!

When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 

One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!

Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?

RULES are simple:

1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below

2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below

3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.

5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!




Post Sponsor Ad:



19 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla! Thanks for co-hosting! I am now following along! :)

    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks following you too :) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kayla! I'm your newest follower from the GFC Hop! Happy New Year and thanks so much for co-hosting!

    xoxo Niki
    http://www.glossyblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following, I will check your blog out now! :) have a great day

      Delete
  4. hi. i'm following the "GFC" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.
    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neat blog! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. new follower from the blog hop! your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Great blog! Can't wait to check things out some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!

      Delete
  7. New follower! Off to do some reading! ;)

    -Allison
    Finding My Happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for hosting and im newest follower.thank you also for following me.Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following!! Happy New Year :)

      Delete
  9. New follower, wishing you a happy new year

    http://thisdayilove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year! on my way to check out your blog now :) have a wonderful night!

      Delete
  10. Hello!

    Thanks for co-hosting the GFC blog hop and I'm your newest follower:) Happy Holidays!!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete