My Social Life :)

10/8/12

ORNAMENTS!!

Yeah, its getting to be that time of year. The time where I get ahead of the game and start making everything for Christmas! There is nothing I love more than that feeling around Christmas, so this year I want to share the feeling with you! I am making TONS of cards and ornaments in honor of this holiday season. 

I will be taking orders on my Facebook page (above) for Cards and Ornaments! Here are a few samples of what I have been doing :D

Mustache Ornament

Owl Nest Ornament

Feather Ornament
All cards are listed on my page as well, please take the time to show some love and support! This year buy handmade items! Support small businesses around! 
Here is the link to my page just in case: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaylas-Kreations/188802244535898

-Kayla

3 comments:

  1. these ornaments are so cool, Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are too cute! Such a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It means a lot to me! :D

    ReplyDelete