My Social Life :)

9/12/12

Me Myself, and I #2

Come get to know me at this months ME, Myself, and I!

1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I take a moment and cry it all out, get anything out of my system. After that I just sit back and pray. God knows the cares of our hearts so I know he will fix whatever battle comes :)

2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I wish I lived in the late 1800's, but only in Paris or 1950's for the style of clothes! haha Love it

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
The best and most creative one was when I was like 8, my mom made me dress up as a bag of jelly beans. We had to blow up about 200 balloons and put it in a clear garbage/body bag. HAHA! Soooo many people loved the idea and did it themselves after my mom created it! So funny!

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1. I have a sticker obsession, I have to play with tape or stickers when ever I see them around 
2. I hate feet, I will not touch them nor shall touch me 
3.  I hate to have things uneven, like when I see 2 candle sticks on a mantle, they must be even, or I will go nuts!
4. I drink lemon juice with salt in it... yes lemon juice not lemonade 
5. I chew on my cheeks, a lot! 

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
I would tell myself "Leave those dang boys alone, they suck at that age!" 
HAHAHA!









No comments:

Post a Comment