My Social Life :)

8/25/12

Halloween and Autumn: coming fast!!

I have been in such a mood for fall, everything about it makes me feel so great! The crisp air, the colors of the trees changing, apple cider, pumpkin farms, and bonfires. It's so nice that we also were able to get married in the fall, its the perfect setting for pictures :)

Anyways I thought I would share some cards that I have made today, if you would like to order some go check out Kayla's Kreations or just "like" my page, it is GREATLY appreciated!


Birthday Leaves
Happy Halloween


Fall Thank You

Creepy Crawly

Loving Fall

Please check out my Facebook page Kayla's Kreations and "LIKE" it, also check out the albums and feel free to order!
Right now I am having a sale, buy 5 get 3 free! Expires 9-8-12

No comments:

Post a Comment