My Social Life :)

7/16/12

My New Toy! :D

So today I went to Michael's for some craft supplies, and I just went to look around and I ran into all the Cricut, Cuttlebug, and Sizzix machines. I have been looking at some for a long time but I didn't have the money for them. I was actually hoping I could find something that only did embossing/ textures. So when I went to look I found this...
The Sizzix Texture Boutique!!! Perfect size, exactly what I needed, and wanted! 
I walked back and forth for over an hour deciding if I should get it or not, I didn't have a bad feeling about it or anything but I just didn't know if I wanted to spend money haha! I called my mom, and she told me to do what I thought I needed to do. So I came home with it! It is just SOOOO easy to use, so fast and makes cards look amazing! This machine is such a blessing! Here is just a basic sample of what it does...
I just wanted to show off my new blessing! Praise God for crafting! :D

<3 <3 Kayla




4 comments: