My Social Life :)

6/24/12

This is me...

There is a lot to know about me, so I thought it would be a good thing to let you know a little bit about me :)

1. I love God sooo much, and I am so thankful for him. Nothing in this world will ever change that!

2. There is not a single day that I don't think about my dad and how much I miss him. I am actually scared because I am starting to forget what his voice sounded like. There are still a lot of rough days, even after almost 9 years of him not being here anymore, but I know that I will see him again some day! 

3. I have a brother, most people didn't know this. I don't see him or talk to him at all. But I try all the time and continue to pray for him and all that he is going through. I love him and miss him a ton. I just wish he would show us the same.

4. I am a cake decorator and love making all sorts of crafts. I am the type that has to come up with new ideas all the time. Everyone that knows me knows that I love to be creative even when I can't show my creativity. :)

5. The only place in the world that I can sing loud and not care, is in my car when I am alone. When I try anywhere else, my lips move but nothing comes out. haha!

6. My mom is awesome. I know we don't always agree on things but she is like my best friend. She raised me right and I cannot be more thankful for her in my life. 

4. I love my friends more than I can tell them! They make me laugh and cheer me up when I am down.
                                     


8. I complain a lot, not that I try to or want to. I am just so built up of hurt that I can't get it all out. I have had a pretty crazy life. And it just seems like no one wants to hear it. I used to go to therapy, every other day thought high school so I could get over all the pain. It helped until this year. But right now I am trying my hardest to give it all to God. 

9. My husband is the perfect match for me. Even though we argue all the time or I just get really mad at him somehow, someway, he fixes it. He is the love of my life!

10. My TV addictions are Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory, and How I Met your Mother. I can never get sick of these shows! I have to watch them, pretty much all the time haha!

11. I love helping people out, whatever it is, I will at least try to do whatever it takes to help them. I like to make things for people, listen to their problems, and just to be there for them.

12. Going to work makes me happy. I love my job, love the people I work with and its just a fun place to be. Free ice cream, why the heck wouldn't you love it?!?! 

13. I don't dress the way I want to. I have not gone clothes shopping in over 4 years. I dont think I have ever been able to buy more than one outfit at a time. So all my clothes right now are either really old, hand-me-downs or something cheap I happen to find. The way I would like to dress is kinda expensive, so I havent been able to afford it, but soon! :)

This is all I can think of right now. hahaha have a blessed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment