My Social Life :)

6/26/12

I am blessed!

So I have come to realize that I am very blessed when it comes to my crafts. I started scrapbooking when I was 12 and it actually started when my grandma got me a scrapbooking kit for my birthday. I loved it and couldn't stop making albums. As the years went on people would always buy me scrapbook supplies for my birthday and Christmas, so by the time i was 15 I had no place to put it all. I had everything in drawers, under my bed, in the closet, in the hall closet. I MEAN EVERYWHERE! It got so hard to keep organized and it got to the point where I was tired of looking through everything to just do a few pages. I actually stopped making stuff for a few years. Well when I was about 17 my ex- boyfriends grandma gave me a really adorable handmade card. I loved it! She would always make it so personal for me. It actually gave me inspiration to start scrapbooking again! Well when I started I didn't like it as much, so I thought I should try making some of my own handmade cards.  I had most of the stuff for it, so why not!? 

I started making cards left and right, I made Christmas cards for all my friends and family to start with. Everyone kept talking about them and how cute they were. People were actually mad if I didn't give them a handmade card. For the last 6 years that's what I have been doing, and now I couldn't imagine my life without making them. It cheers people up seeing something handmade for them, with your own words, nothing can get better than that! 


Well over the years I have been blessed with all the gifts to start my card making business! I have been given card stock, stamps, cutting mats, cricut cartridges, stickers, embellishments, blank cards and envelopes. JUST EVERYTHING! All of that because people love my cards and see that it is a blessing to everyone. I now have an entire craft room to myself, to make cards, crafts, gifts, scrapbooks, basically anything and everything! God has blessed me tremendously! 

I just want to say thank you to all that support me and my business! Even if you only follow this blog, or only like my facebook page, it's still a huge blessing and I love you all for that!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3828395/kaylas-kreations?claim=2ep3rzt2swt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. It is always such a good thing to step back and thank God for all He does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! He does so much for us and so many people don't realize it. God is soo good!

    ReplyDelete