My Social Life :)

10/26/12

11 Things


1.     What is the most stupid thing you've ever done? What was the outcome?
When I was 13, my friend wanted to drive her moms van because she wasn't home and she apparently knew how to drive it. Well long story short, I didn't want to go, they forced me into the van and we went driving... when we were 13!!! When we got home her mom was waiting for us, we got in HUGE trouble and she called my mom... I told her the story and she wasn't to happy. Well I wasn't really allowed to hang out with my friend too much after that. LOL!
2.     Describe the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.
The most beautiful thing I have ever seen was my 3 year old (at the time) cousin Gracie pray for my dad when he was in the hospital. She laid her hand on him and asked what hurt, then she started mumbling a bunch of words and at the end said, "You're all better in Jesus' Name, Amen!" I will never forget the look on my dads face and how all of us were crying so bad, because she just had so much faith in healing him with her prayer.

3.     10 years ago, where did you think you’d be today?
10 years ago I didn't think I would be married, that's for sure. I think I imagined myself being in school, with a part time job. I thank God everyday for the way my life is now :)

4.     Where do you aspire to be 10 years from now?
I hope in 10 years I have a house of our own, with kids and a dog. I hope my business is my full time job and is very successful. I see my husband as a worship drummer in a big church, and we help out youth. I have huge dreams to accomplish in 10 years :D


5.     Do you hold on to anything that you need to let go of? If so, is it something you can share?
I am holding some anger in from the way "friends" are treating us. I think its that time to forgive and forget, and move on to bigger and better things.

6.     What is your “life’s legacy?” What do you want to be known for?
I want to be known for "that girl that helped everyone out" I love being there for people when they need it, I may not always have the best answers but no one really does.


7.     Is there anything that you pretend to understand that you totally don’t?
TAXES, HAVE NOOOOO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM OR FIGURE THEM OUT FOR MY BUSINESS!!!! ughh I hate them haha!

8.     What is your “worst habit?”
My worst habit is being set in my ways, I have specific ways of doing things at work, and when I see other people doing it differently I correct them. I try not to but I can't help it sometimes.

9.     What do you think is your most attractive attribute?
I think my drive to do something. I like that I will do what it takes to make my dreams come true. Most people give up right away, and I don't. I like that about myself :) 


A girl that use to go to my church had one and it was awesome, so I made one but didn't know what to do so left it alone for a while. Then I saw my friend Julie (From Awkward To Art) doing it and hers was so inspirational and it made me pumped up to do mine, she has helped me A TON along the way and I couldn't be more grateful! 

11. Describe a relationship that means the most to you.
My relationship with Jesus is the most important relationship ever. I cannot imagine going through this life without him. He has been there for me when my dad died, when I needed help with friendship problems, or any other issue. HE IS MY EVERYTHING. NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THAT KIND OF LOVE!
Also my husband, he is amazing, he is always supportive of me, and takes care of me when I need it. As I am to him. I can't even think of how life would be without him in it. I thank God for him everyday. <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

This is my favorite saying of all time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment