My Social Life :)

3/2/12

Birthday Banner...

For some reason, I really like the idea of banners! Birthday, Christmas, Wedding, Easter, and everyday kind of banners. So I decided to make some :)

I just started my card business back in October and haven't really done to many things to help my business going. So I thought since banners are kind of popular right now, why not make some! I just started so obviously they will look nicer as I go :) I want to get into doing these for ALL occasions!

                Here is one I did for my mothers Birthday!
The Banners I make are all done by me, with my Cricut Expression. 

Example: Basic Christmas Banner!

Right now, starting price for my banners are $5.00, if you want one custom made it may go up in price. All banners may vary in price depending on what is made and how many letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment